true story about the old woman

هولك

Banned
:icon_cry::icon_cry:

Long time ago, there was an old woman. She was terrible and ugly. No body liked to go near her house. All children felt frightening where they saw this ugly woman. They hid when they saw her.

One day she was out for shopping from the supermarket. The children where playing football near the old woman house. When she back home, she was carrying many things in her hand. The thing which in her hand dropped, so she try to pick up her things. She forgot the candy box. She returns home. After that, a young boy his name is jack came to the old woman house and rang the bell. He was carrying the candy box. The old woman was angry because no one rang the bell from a long time. The old woman shouted and said: what do you want?!

Jack said: this is yours, you forgotten to pickup from the ground. The old woman said: Oh, dear, I am very sorry. I hope you for give me. You are very kind and nice boy. Jack said: thanks mama, god blesses you. Finally, he told his friends a bout the kindness of the old woman. All of them felt very sad because they misunderstood her. The children went to the old woman's house and asked her to forgive them. The old woman said: you are my sons and I love you, don't worry I will forgive you. And this candy box is for you too…

:icon_cry::icon_cry:

أعلى