Marriage Jokes

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
:biggrin:

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with

friends. You order what you want, then when you see what

the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.

At the cocktail party, one women said to another,"Aren't you

wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger??" The other replied,"Yes

I am. I married the wrong man."

Marriage is an institution in which a man losses his bachelor's

degree and the woman gets her master's

A little boy asked his father,"Daddy, how much does it cost to

get married??" And the father replied,"I don't know son, I'm still

paying for it."

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband,"You know, I was a

fool when I married you." And the husband

replied,"Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure

of one thing : either the car is new or his wife.

A woman was telling her friend : "It is I who made my husband

a millionaire."

"And what was he before you married him." -

Asked the friend. The woman replied, "A multi-millionaire"!!

:rolleyes:

By E-MAIL

What a funny jokes man !!!
laugh.gif

whta the hell u r muttering moron 'dope'? ur gags divulged that the women are extravagant and mug in their perception, arn't they? but u gotta tackle this matter from the amusement side that attain from them. and i do not wanna ask u to obliterate ur gags as they are nonsens, coz that is gonna sway ur confidence in urself. the marriage is like cribbing in some exam u may obtain a wrong answer or u may obtain a correct answer as well. did get the point chum? good

wretch man قال:
whta the hell u r muttering moron 'dope'? ur gags divulged that the women are extravagant and mug in their perception, arn't they? but u gotta tackle this matter from the amusement side that attain from them. and i do not wanna ask u to obliterate ur gags as they are nonsens, coz that is gonna sway ur confidence in urself. the marriage is like cribbing in some exam u may obtain a wrong answer or u may obtain a correct answer as well. did get the point chum? good

No I didn't get the point .. Can you explain again by using simple words ??? !!!!!!!!!!!

wretch man قال:

blink.gif

blink.gif
blink.gif

blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.
أعلى