From My Experience

rosy

Hi every body,

today, i'd like to benefit you from what i gained during my life. in fact, reading, writing, speaking are very important issues. However, sometimes, we are focusing on speaking and listening and forgeting the reading. do you know that reading is a very important issue. because, if you don't read regularly then you'll face difficulties in understanding a quick questions or quick reading. So what is the important, to read what ever you can and trying to get more benefit. At the end, you'll find your self gaining and enriching your lanuage. So, good luck all and i wish you'll get benefit from this advice.

yours rosy

[align=center]السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته [/align]

[align=left]I totally agree with you sister rosy. It seems to me that you had enough experience in English skills which is good for the members and me as well. Thanks for your valuable advice and thanks to sister lana allah for her advice. Waiting to know more about your experience[/align]

[align=left]Best wishes [/align]

rosy

faris al'3ailani, nice to see your participating.

Lana Allah thanks for your nice comment, because while reading loudly it help the members to improve their pronounciation.

alfaten, waiting for you comments so soon ^_*

aseer al-'6alam, thanks for your comments which is valuable for me and i wish for you all the luck and your language will be always improved.

yours rosy

Reading is wonderful I as a learner of English language till now i have got a habit of reading stories and magazines

When you read you'll face new words that means you're going to open a dictionary which is something great and useful

MATADOR

[align=left]Hi again

I want to talk in this cooment about my self and about some problem in my study last year

In general i am good enough in reading and listening and speaking

but the main problem in my study was the writing but in the same time you don't know what will come in the next exam in reading that point wasn't in my head and i forget it so i focous in writing and put reading beside

So i thought i will have good result in reading,writing and listening

But i shocked when i saw my mark in reading and from that day i try to do my best in my study and give good time for it

And it's Ok know i do very will but i need more talking in english

I hope that i'm didn't be late to you

And see you

Best wishes[/align]

Raed

Hi there guys,

I do agree with you all in that reading is very important not just for practicing your good english but also to learn about new ideas in life.

The secret of success of the advanced countries is that thier people do read, and read they do. But what is there secret? Here are few hints for you:

1] Pick a subject that you like (e.g. Sport, love story, etc.)

2] Pick a book (fiction or non-fiction) that speak about your favourt subject, or even a

\ magazine, it deos NOT matter as long as you enjoy the subject written in it.

3] Have the book or the magazine close to you at all time (with your study books) or in your car whatever

4] Make a routen of reading ONE page per day that should be sufficient for a start

5]If you are reading a magazine and you come across an article try "scan" it. This meanst with your eyes go over the whole text very fast you don't need to understand every sentance but just check at the end of your scan whether or not you understood what is the whole article about

6]Make a note or just scrible on the article under-line with a pen what you think are the main sentances (critical words without which it would not be possible for you to understand the whole article).

7]Start reading the article fully and any words that you do not understand , try to note them down or circle them and skip them for the time being

8]Once you have a dictionary closeby start to look up those words so they will stick in your mind as you would have seen them twice now

9] Note that you should always try first an English-English dictionary and if you still do not understand then go to an Arabic English dictionary

10]Remmember ONE page a day but keep on it don not stop any day

Wish you all the best in 2005

أعلى