daily news

[align=justify]welcome everybody in our daily news

i will be glad to introduce all members to the daily news

so my idea is to have like a view to the news,day by day and i will try my best to have them early morning,so no need to run to the newspaper cause we will have one here :smile:

,it will contain the business,sports in addition to the world news especially our lovely country :msn-wink:

WE ARE GOING TO START on saturday ENSHALLAH
[/align]

[align=center][frame="7 80"]January, 2005. ,19 Zul Hijjah, 1425

Saturday

— Insurgents bent on wrecking tomorrow's election in Iraq killed 10 Iraqis and five US troops yesterday but the government said it had caught three Al Qaeda lieutenants and insisted guerrillas were on the defensive. The government imposed extraordinary security restrictions to try to safeguard the polls. Land borders were closed and travel between provinces was banned. A curfew was imposed in most cities from 7 pm to 6 am-1600-0300 GMT

_MUSCAT — Four people were killed and 8 others injured in a road accident in Wilayat Samayil on the Muscat-Sur highway yesterday. Wrong overtaking was responsible for the accident, which happened somewhere along the Wadi al Aqq sector of the road

sport

_MUSCAT — The return of Hamed al Wahaibi. Few would doubt that there could be a better start to Oman sports in 2005 than Hamed’s return. With the ignition key of the engine of success in the hands of Sultanate’s rallying star, the year is certain to bring a lot of excitement for the fans as Hamed makes a comeback in the production category (Group ‘N’) of the gruelling World Rally Championship. Hamed will however launch his return to the circuit from Muscat

_

Inter Milan

edge Atalanta

ROME — Striker Obafemi Martins grabbed the winner as Inter Milan beat Atalanta 1-0 in the first leg of their Italian Cup quarterfinal match on Thursday. Inter dominated the early stages, but rarely threatened to turn possession into goals and as the game progressed the home side grew in confidence. On the half hour Atalanta striker Davide Sinigaglia broke the off-side trap to go through alone on goal but fired straight at keeper Hector Carini. After the break Andrea Lazzari, who scored all of Atalanta’s goals in a 5-3 win over Juventus in the previous round, forced a reflex save from Carini. With a little less than half an hour remaining, Inter coach Roberto Mancini sent on Martins and in the 72nd minute the young Nigerian recruit turned his marker on the edge of the area and chipped the onrushing keeper to seal the victory. In an earlier quarterfinal, Cagliari cruised to a 2-0 win over Sampdoria.

these is for today

thanke u for joining us[/frame]
[/align]

why did not u divulge the mysteries of the ambiguous insubordination that occured to Oman 3 weeks ago. i do not wanna demoralize u pal, but there must be some kind of transparency in ur news that are related to our lovely country. wish u all best chum.

wretch man قال:
why did not u divulge the mysteries of the ambiguous insubordination that occured to Oman 3 weeks ago. i do not wanna demoralize u pal, but there must be some kind of transparency in ur news that are related to our lovely country. wish u all best chum.

hi bro accordding to what u want

i think that anyone of us should write any news if he feel they are interested to him and to the reader

so ur news and ur point are all welcome here

that what my sis lana allah said

and she cant replay cause there is a problem with her account here,,,,

thankes

thanks a lot ayoon alshoaq

where is ur pledge regarding to the news? u revealed that we will attain the news as soon as possible. but i think the plight is that u can not declare the mysteries of the arrests. am i right? in which class u r? coz cribbing is pleasent.

أعلى