Come and tell us :)

*غاده*

:wink: Salam members…wish u all fine

Imagine the life without your favorite hobby …!!

Wo0oW!! :050103sho

It will really B :033102sor (nothing 2 do 4 fun on your free time!!)

I believe that the hobbies are such beautiful thing to do in our free time …we learn, enjoy and meet new friends while pursuing these activities. :winner_th

So what is your hobby or hobbies??

And do u think that u will succeed if u deal with ur hobby as a carrier or job??

Tell us ur opinion and of course ur hobby

Waiting 4ur participation... :wink:

Best regards :)

:cupidarro

عذب

hiii Ghadah

nice topic...well as u said hobbies make our life or our daily life more fun, especially when in our free time....there is no doubt about that,,because basically it is something we love to do or participate in..and thats why we call them hobbies :p.....to answer ur question if we can make our hobby as our career or job...i believe it really depends on the type of hobby and the environment around u....if things around u encourage u to make it ur job or career...then that's great because the chance of u to succeed in something u like is very high..but in most cases hobbies dont become our job or career....u know in this life things dont always go the way u want....thanks again for the topic and i hope i added some value in it

BeSt WishEs

:detective

*غاده*

Hi... :cupidarro

Will b4 I start I would like 2 thank UR coming and of course ur opinion.. :thumbup1:

I agree that it really depend on the environment around us 4example the football players in the west succeed in there hobby as a job ,however I guess our players need 2 have another job beside the football cause our environment do not encourage them..

Another example is handicraft people...

Thanx a lot …by the way u have a good thinking but u didn’t tell us your hobby :(h11):

عذب

loool..i am really sorry..i forgot to talk about my hobbies becoz i was so excited about the topic :p....well i like to play football and sports in general....i used to read alot ....it was a hobby bass now i dont have time to read but i am planning to go back to that hobby....well as we are talking about making a hobby our career..let me share my experience with u:p..actually when i was growing up...i had already set up my plans by deciding to be a professional football player...u know how we think when we are kids....we believe that everything is achieveable....well unfortunetly i didnt become a professional football..but i believe that having dreams or goals from the childhood help us to be more successful in some way by trying to achieve it or going through the experience...if u know what i mean to say.....anyway i dont want to confuse u more,,,i am out of here :D

BeSt WishEs

عذب

opps i forgot to ask u about ur hobbies....and if u are doing something that is related in some way to one of ur hobbies nowadays....alright this time i am out of here for real :D

*غاده*

Hi again …

Its nice 2b excited :tongue: …never mined

ur words were clear>> am not confuse :showoff: … and as u said its important to have dreams when we were child and its good to achieve it but also its nice to think of other goals as we growing up cause it might be more reality and I hope 4 all to achieve their dreams :)

yea about my hobbies first thanx 4 asking …actually I like 2 do many things :a1: shopping, organizing my cabinet u can say

(organizing in general this is strange isn’t :S )

, talking, Make up and I like 2 cook cakes depending on my mood :tongue: but am not dreaming 2 B a chief or whatever

I guess that’s all :blushing:

Best regards

عذب

halla wallaah

:_6_d:

thanks for ur comments.. :12_d: ..i really liked the point u raised about the need to change ur goals or dreams as we are growing up rather than stick to the childhood dreams...becoz our goals when we are adult are more realstic and can be achieved :winner_th

i believe u have a very nice and powerful hobby which is organizing....it is not strange at alll bel3aax it is a very important element of success :(h6): .....

yeah One more thing....when ur mood is ok....u have to show us ur talent....and make us a cake and invite all the members of sur fourm

:082502bye

BesT WisHeS

*غاده*

salam :icon31:

Am ready to do a party 4them not only a cake :wink:

:_4_d:

Thanx 4ur compliment.. I guess most girls like decoration and organizing…but I don’t know how its with the :biggrin: guys

I want to know ur point view of this saying …actually its not a

saying its my sentence :blushing: >>>that we can know the

people I mean their personalities from their hobbies

Best regards :cupidarro

عذب

Hiii

:showoff:

well i think this can be true to some extent...i mean telling or knowing who is the person from his hobbies.....

i mean that our hobbies can tell part of our personality not all of it....it is like if u like to read..or reading is ur hobby....from this hobby we can tell that u are a very educated personlity and u always try to evolve or imrpove...but this hobby doesnt cover the human part...we cant tell if u are friendly or if u are a social person....or if u are opptimistic.....so as i said it can tell us about the person personality to some extent

i dont know if i have answered ur q....but i hope i did answer it to some extent...

alyooom is the day to the word *extent*...as u can see

:winner_th

BeSt WisheS

*غاده*

Hi :)

Thanx 4ur opinion and I agree ..but don’t u think that u cant understand any person totally I mean that we can understand them only from few sides and these sides might B enough 4 some relations to b continued and yeah beside that some hobbies may change the personalities

(just take my point & ignore the lang) :detective

Best regards :cupidarro

عذب

halla wallaah siS

to be honest with u ...i didnt get what u want to say exactly...but as they say intention is the most important thing....or as they say in arabic aham shay alneyah

:icon31:

but u know these kind of discussions are very helpful and useful...u get and benefit so many things from it......thanks for ur contribution...and keep it coming

Best WishEs

*غاده*

hayat :)

sorry about that …but I will try this time to make it clear and we r here to help each other in English .. :blushing:

I was saying that there is no way 2 understand a specific

personality totally by using one method i mean we should use more than one like talking to that person knowing his or her hobbies also recognize their reaction in a situation

I don’t know how 2 say it :shutup: but try 2 understand it or u can just wright

*no comment* :tongue:

However its nice to discuses to improve our thinking, knowledge and of course our language :rolleyes: ..

Thank,,

عذب

hiiii...

i got ur point...and i totally agree with what u have said....but can i ask u a question....what is up with the word hayat u use,,,,tell us its secret

:biggrin:

أعلى