نتائج البحث

1. ه

تعالو دخلو و لعبو س... ج.................

I hope all to share with me This game is ANSWER THEN ASK So the first I put question any one answer it must put question & any one can answer the second question..... first question:>>> ?How do you act when you hurt ? do...
  2. ه

you can make a difference

Each of us has numerous opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others or the world in general. Each day people cross our path: strangers, clients, friends and relatives that give us the opportunity to touch them in a positive way. We can offer them: -a kind word. -a special...
  3. ه

هل تعرفون معنى ايام الاسبوع بالانجليزي 00 لقد صدمت

Most of Us know the weekdays , but unfortunately don't know their meanings either in Arabic or English........... Here They are: معاني أيام الإسبوع باللغة الإنجليزية والعربية Saturday = day of Saturn = يوم زحل Sunday = day of the sun = يوم الشمس Monday = day of...
  4. ه

Girls only

البنات مخلوقات عجيبة If you praise her, she thinks you are lying إذا مدحتهــا تعتقــد أنـــك كـــــذاب If you don't, you are good for nothing وإذا لم تمدحهـــا تعتقد بأنك لا تصلــح لشيء If you agree to all her likes, you are a...
  5. ه

every woman is beauitiful

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman", she told him. "I don't understand," he said. His mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will". Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"...
  6. ه

IF your not the 1

Daniel Bedingfield If your not the one Lyrics If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today? If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way? If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call If you are not mine would I have the...
  7. ه

Men Vs wOmEn

×?°MeN VS. WoMeN×?° What is the difference between men and women? 1. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. ******* 2. Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed. Women...
  8. ه

مقالات بالإنجليزي .. (lovr words)

نيك نيم انجليزي والترجمه معو عربي LOVE starts with a SMILE , grows with a KISS, and ends with a TEAR يبدأ الحب بابتسامة ، وينمو بقبلة ، وينتهي بدمعة *DON'T cry over anyone who won't cry over you لاتبك على من لا يبكي عليك *Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave, and...
  9. ه

هل من حق الريال ضرب المرأه...نقاااااااااااش

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم (ومِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ ) (صدق الله العظيم ) سؤااااااااااااااااال.........هل من حق الرجل ضرب المرأه...
  10. ه

inside my heart

Inside my heart there is a place Reserved for only you It hold the joy you bring to me And all the blessings, too I just wanted you to know That it will always be A place where I will hold you near And recall each memory Today I said a prayer for you And thanked the lord above For...
  11. ه

I always needed time on my own

I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cry And the days feel like years when I'm alone And the bed where you lie is made up on your side When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now? When you're gone The...
  12. ه

the death of me

Everything you could have been Everything you'll be Everything you dream about And everything you see All the times you feel so much And times you let them go Times you thought you wanted love And times you'll never know Parts of you, you cannot hide Parts I'll never see Parts that...
  13. ه

how we write letter to our boss for salary increment

One day an employee sends a letter to her boss asking for an increase in her salary!!! Dear Bo$$ In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately.. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your...
  14. ه

دخلو ضرووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووري بسرررررررررررررررررررررررعه بليييييييييييز

السلام عليكم!!!!!!!! ابا جدول امتحانات الصف 10 الحين ضروري
  15. ه

*~-.¸.-~*Men Are Hard To Please*~-.¸.-~*

*~-.¸.-~*Men Are Hard To Please*~-.¸.-~* The problems with GUYS: If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are IN LOVE with him; If u Don't, he says u are PROUD. If u DRESS Nicely, he says u are trying to LURE him; If u Don't, he says u are from VILLAGE. If u ARGUE with him, he says u are...
  16. ه

MisS yOu FoReVEr

I dedicate this poem to whom I miss most To see you when I wake up Is a gift I didn't think could be real. To know that you feel the same as I do Is a three-fold, utopian dream. You do something to me that I can't explain. So would I be out of line if i said I miss you...
  17. ه

easy & BAD

Bad is easy................... Good is hard. Losing is easy............ Winning is hard. Talking is easy........... Listening is hard. Watching TV is easy....... Reading is hard. Giving advice is easy.... Taking advice is hard. Flab is easy............... Muscle is hard. Stop...
  18. ه

Keep in touch...............

Keep iN touch with all Ur friends an email has been sent to me talkinG about contactinG with our friends and dealing with them kindly and its headline took my attention In My opinion I consider my friends liKe my shining stars in the beautiful and blue heaven I feel high when I'm...
  19. ه

^_^ Girls

HARD DISK GIRLS: she remembers everything, FOREVER RAM GIRLS: she forget about you, the moment you turn her off WINDOWS GIRLS: everyone know that she can't do a thing right, but no one can live without her. SCREENSAVER GIRLS: She is good for nothing but at least she...
  20. ه

SpeeD ReaDinG - GooD WaY To StuDy

Eye movement and speed reading Eye movements in reading should have the same kind of automatic response as driving a car or word processing an eـmail. Training students to read faster helps build this automaticity by reducing line fixations and the amount of time spent on each...
أعلى